At Garner & Nichols Dental, we are dedicated to providing you with the treatments you need to improve your smile’s health, appearance, and functionality. While our dentist strives to provide you with noninvasive, conservative treatments when possible, some conditions and circumstances may require oral surgery. Oral surgery includes a number of surgical dental treatments, such as:
- Surgery to repair facial injury
- Tooth extraction – a surgical extraction may be needed for the third molars (wisdom teeth) or other teeth that are impacted, infected, or damaged
- Surgery to treat facial infection
- Dental implants placement – to replace a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth
- Surgery to treat sleep apnea and snoring – if more conservative treatments are unsuccessful, surgery may be required to remove the soft tissues of the lower jaw or oropharynx
- Jaw surgery – to correct uneven jaw growth, improve the fit of dentures, or treat TMJ disorders
Dr. Garner and Dr. Nichols and our dental team will make certain that your oral surgery in Hattiesburg, MS, is as painless and comfortable as possible. If needed, we will also work with a local oral surgeon to ensure the highest possible quality of results. For more information, we invite you to call or visit us today.