If you have noticed your teeth becoming dulled, stained, or discolored over time, our dentist may recommend professional teeth whitening. Professional teeth whitening is a safe, effective way to noticeably brighten your smile and restore your teeth’s radiance. Dr. [doctor_name] may recommend teeth whitening to lighten discoloration, darkening, or staining caused by factors such as:
- Fluorosis (overexposure to fluoride while the teeth are still developing)
- Poor dental care and oral hygiene
- Certain drinks, including coffee, soda, tea, and wine, as well as highly pigmented foods like berries
- Certain medications and illnesses
- Smoking and other forms of tobacco use
While over-the-counter teeth whitening systems can be complicated, messy, and ineffective, you can rest assured that you will achieve the results you desire with our professional treatment. Your whitening results can last for months to years following treatment, although you may want teeth whitening touch-ups in the future to keep your smile bright and white. We recommend avoiding staining foods and beverages, as well as other habits like tobacco use, to keep your smile looking radiant. For more information about professional teeth whitening at [practice_name], we welcome you to call or visit us soon!